Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today, i woke up with my tonsils huge golfballs. my fever kicked in during bible study, which made me have chills. i went to the doctor earlier and he gave me antibiotics for tonsillitis.. we'll see if it works! who know... this is what the pack looks like..i wonder if it's really only vitamins.. lol the doctor visit only cost 3,500 Won (about 3 bucks) and then the same price for the pills...

going to get some rest. love you guys. g'night




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Roxie! I hope you're feeling better, my friend. It's amazing how cheap it is to see a doctor here-- we had to take Sadie to see a pediatrician once and it was super inexpensive compared to what we'd pay in the states.

Again, I hope you're feeling better. It was great to see you Wednesday-- thanks for making the effort even though you weren't feeling that well. You're a trooper!

Love in Christ,
Jamie

little dalene said...

You've been tagged!