Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, November 6, 2008

so i thought i should tell you guys a story about what happened on my home one night. i was hanging out with jiyoung and we were taking a cab back to my apt. we paid, got out and got to my stairs. well, i reached in my purse to get my keys, but realized my purse was STILL in the cab. i immediately took off down the street to TRY to catch the cab in case there was a red light. well, i had on my huge brown flipflops and couldn't run appropriately, so i took them off while running and booked it even faster! i got around the curve and there he was at the end of the street about to pick up another passenger. i finally yelled enough for them to hear me and he had my purse already in the front seat. i don't know what i would have done if he had really left. omg. that would have been so tragic! i wouldn't have had make-up or anything! lol BUT he didn't take off and i caught him... i just thought i'd share my huffin and puffin story to brighten ur day! i bet none of you have left ur purse in a cab and got it back! lol love you guys!

No comments: