Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, February 26, 2009

hey guys!! i haven't written a blog since December! i can't believe it! lol my bad! I can't believe that it is almost March and i will be leaving in 4 short months. it's going to get soooo hot here! i will be READY to leave! i have been here for 8 months and met some pretty awesome people! it will be hard for me to leave my new friends behind. i am going to miss A LOT of you! for those of you who don't know... i just started a new job because i was let go from my other one. the reason was lame and shady; they apparently just wanted me gone. so i started a new job at a montessori kindergarten. it is soooo cute! the kids are adorable and it's a lot of fun. i went to orientation today and i'll go again tomorrow. on friday i am going up to seoul/osan to see some friends! then on monday morning (really early) i will bored the train to Busan and hop on a ferry again and head to japan. i have to go there so that my visa can be renewed. i will stay there for 24 hrs and then go to the immigration office and then hop on another ferry back to busan and then to seoul! starting next wednesday, i'll be working at my new job! i can't wait!

well, it's 1am and i'm going to bed! love u guys! xoxoxoxo

No comments: