Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008

I can't believe how fast this year went by! I have been here just about 5 months and wonder why it's going so fast...This month I start paying on my school loans!! woohoo! lol NOT!

Hey, this weekend was AMAZING! If you didn't know about it, I cooked thanksgiving dinner for my friends in korea. I had some help with cooking and cleaning. About 30 people ended up coming by and hanging out! It was good times! It was kind of crowded at times, but it was a lot of fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks to all of you who came, and sorry for those of you who couldn't!

Well, I'm gonna get started watchin some shows I missed last week! Talk to ya later!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Foxie Roxie! Hope all is well-- we're still in recovery mode here, but definitely getting BETTER!

That's fantastic that you were able to serve such a crowd on Thanksgiving. I'm sure everyone LOVED it!

Take care--
Jamie